Re: [pyrnet] Dew Claws

Just learned a very important lesson regarding those "double dews"...
be very careful what kind of blankets you use (yes, we just started breaking
out the blankets in So Florida - sorry guys).  I mistakenly put a loose cable
blanket on my bed recently and Bobo was accompanying me on a nap one
afternoon and got one of those dews stuck in the loops...it was just awful
and I am so grateful that I was home when it happened.  There was no injury,
but certainly could have been, he totally panicked when he could not free
himself and could have ripped them off or something.
Thus, the lesson - be careful what kind of blankets you use!
Regards,
Lisa (a very new pyr momma), Bobo (rescued 03/01/00), et. al.
W Palm Beach FL