Re: [pyrnet] Major Snow!

But I LOVE the cold weather. And a snow storm over the weekend is
great for me. I don't much care for snow during the week, as it
keeps me from working. If I can't work, I don't get paid and each
penny counts with the National approaching! Peggy, you are quite
welcome to share my soup, although,my daughter has told me that
my husband makes it better. Since she hasn't tasted mine yet, how
the heck would she know? (he does make a mean pea soup though,
one of the few things I miss about him! <vbg>) and John, I don't
do warm weather well at all! Except for all the flowers that are
blooming, summer is my least favorite time of year! We've easily
got 5 - 6 inches on the ground already, and it's only just
started! I've already been across the street to let the
neighbor's dog out. (she's stuck in Philadelphia) Darrell was
sooo glad to see me <G>. My dogs are having a BLAST! Even old Bo
was out there loving life this morning, rolling in it and tossing
it up in the air with his nose. And Chelsea, she's a real snow
baby. Parked her butt in the snow and refused to come in! So, I
cheated and went and got a cookie. At 5:45 AM I was NOT about to
leave the BIG MOUTH of the neighborhood outside, even if she was
having fun. So far the power and the phone lines are holding. I
just don't know what I'd do without email! <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com