RE: [pyrnet] Major Snow!

<<  The dogs are waiting with anticipation as they have
> been watching the Weather Channel all day! Initial forecast was
> for 10 - 16 inches, but now we are forecast for 8 - 12 inches.
> But I have not forgotten the time that we were forecast to get a
> "dusting" of snow and by the time it stopped, we had 27 inches on
> the ground!>>

Looks like you're all set.  Besides, what do those "men in suits" know.
Sometimes I think they don't even look out the window <G>.  Just had the
Weather Channel on, and they were saying NYC already has 8" of snow -- a
record for this time of the year for them.  Hope you don't loose power --
but if you do, I hope you stay warm and dry!

For us, it's sunny, and only about 28 deg F!  WE also have a cold northerly
wind blowing, and that drops the temps considerably.  But, it's dry, so I
won't complain.

Happy New Year Everyone!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net