Re: [pyrnet] Major Snow!

Stephanie, The only reason I'm so organized is because I don't go
ANYWHERE in the snow. Just about every time I've had to drive in
it, I've been hit by someone. Usually when I'm sitting at a red
light. I guess the Suburban is just too big of a target. <G> The
snow in the backyard is up to the bottom of Chelsea's chest,
Machin, the Doxie, tried to follow me out and got buried, then
decided to wait on the porch, and Flopsy just bounded around
looking like a Kanga Pyr Shep. <vbg> Bo looks a bit disgusted
with the depth, but at least, for the most part, he does not have
to squat to relieve himself. So, now that Machin is here, I also
had to shovel a pathway out onto the grass for her to use. Have
done all the walks and the driveway here, plus the walk and the
driveway across the street as I'm taking care of the dog over
there. Thankfully, it is fluffy white snow that is easily moved.
Still snowing some here but it has tapered off a tremendous
amount.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com