Re: [pyrnet] New Puppy (was Rescue Me- poem)

Thank you for writing me back. I never thought of all the reasons not to get
one so young I just thought of all the reason I want one now A; they are so
cute and fluffy,
B, my kids are driving me nuts C, Ive been hunting for so long that now that
ive found one the wait is killing me!
But i guess yall are right nobody wants to leave there momma that young ,
What do yall do with yalls i mean are the use as lgds, or companions or
breeders.
I would like mine to be a multi purpose dog is that posible?
I want her (Sheba) we already named her, to stay with and protact the goat
but i also want her to come up to the house and know she is welcome wanted
and loved not just as a tool to protect the goats but as a member of my ever
growing family.
at first she will stay in the house at night cause i dont want nothing to
happen to her at night but when i leave for work i figured i would put here
in the pen with the goats to get used to them. By the way her mother and
father are both lgds and by the time i get her she will already have been
intoduced to goats. thank for any tips for the new girl yall can spare
P.S. i live in splendora texas right outside of Cleveland