Re: [pyrnet] Re:Fence/People

thanks cindy! i am finding that you are right. it's hard not to take it
personally though, when people criticism me for having the dog because
they are insinuating that i am a bad mother for having him.
as for the fence, we have a regular 4 foot chain link along with the
invisible fence system. the invisible barrier starts about 4 feet in from
the regular fence. i know that the invisible fence alone would never
contain him, but i hope that with the regular fence it will work, since
he won't be able to rush the invisible one and be free.
all of the neighbors hate me, so i really need this to work, as i have
not the funds for a higher fence.
cari