Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>

Sure, I would be glad to work on that with others, but I really do not at
this point think, for whatever reasons, that will be considered as an
option.
 I would be nice to be wrong on this one.>>

At the Board meeting in Chicago, two GPCA members were directed by the
Board to design and submit a test breeding protocol.  The Board was quite
receptive to the possibilty of authorizing a test breeding system for the
GPCA.  The two members who were asked to do this did not follow through.
However, I have just been contacted by someone wanting to pick this up
again.  If anybody is seriously interested let me know.

I really think that it is not helpful to this whole "problem" just to make
negative assumptions about what might be possible.  As I said to Sharon,
design something and present it and be prepared to follow through.

Linda