Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

In a message dated 12/31/00 9:32:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

Email re helping on this is on it's way, Linda. Time for me to
stop paying "lip service" to these problems. I'm jumping in with
both feet.

I'm with Barb.  I know there are others now very interested as well.  None of
us just want to be stuck on any committee that never does anything, but one
that formulates plans and implimnets them.  So if our offers are accepted, we
hope that it can be more than a "title".

Joe

Joe