Re: [pyrnet] Re:Fence/People

Marie, It seems like it used to be a case of people telling their kids
that they were nice doggies.  Now so many people seem to be so phobic
about everything they seem to instill fear in their kids.  Something I
think is a terrible thing for a parent to do.  We all have our
weaknesses, but why pass the same ones on and on.  At the very least,
just ask if the dog may be petted.  That is the correct thing to do
anyway.  Most people I have met out in public as fascinated with them,
and their beauty seems to over come a lot of fear.  Obviously the fact
that there are so many of them also amazes people, and I get the usual
round of " They are all in the house?  How do you keep it clean?"  I
always reply, " Why would you assume my dogs want to live in a dirty
environment?".  At lest your neighbors are more what I would expect
Marie!  Seems the times are a changing though, sadly.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka