Re: [pyrnet] Snow

Peggy, I would love it!  Nah, it's better to be as far from the road as
possible.  I can remember a few of those "big time snows " from my days
up in Michigan.  As it is, family says they are really making up for some
easy winters, getting hit constantly with this stuff.

Even down here we are breaking records for "weather" in Texas.  Had a
little snow ( I'm going to have my son flip you a photo so you can laugh
at it!  Note, the driveway doesn't even hold it, it just melts off! ).
But still, for our part of Texas, it's a rare!  It is snowing right now,
and they say we can get up to 2" possible!  I know, I know...
but all things are relative.

I bet you would make it in the paper if we could just figure out how to
get those Pyrs. a working!  :-)  Remember, don't stand still long enough
for them to bury you though!
Should be an interesting New Years, with this weather, huh?  Anyway, you
have a good one!  :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas