Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

In a message dated 12/31/00 4:00:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

I am not sure we are talking about the same dog.  If so, he was "reported"
everywhere.  His existence is surely no secret.

I thought we were talking about a contemporary dog that is less than probably
4 or 5 years old.  I got the impression this dog had been used at stud
successfully.  I could be all wet here, but the thing I remembered is its
owner was not ready to acknowledge that the dog was a dwarf as it looked so
normal, but had been diagnosed as such.  Seems like a dog like this might
help us, as from info I have been able to get to, offspring from Dwarfs will
be extremely hard if not impossible to get.  As far as any reluctance from
the dogs owners, we should be able to protect them if that is important to
them.

Joe