Re: Re: Re: [pyrnet] neighboors.

>     Our (relatively) new neighbors have complained about our dogs from the
> start.  They live right across from us and knew when they moved in about
all
> the animals. >>

I must say, we are very fortunate with our neighbors NOT minding our dogs.
(The neighbor to the north side of our property can't say anything, because
he lets his two dogs run and they bark at all hours of the day or night.)
However, the property across the road from our house was up for sale last
summer.  Whenever a vehicle would pull up, and people get out to look at it
(it's just 10 acres of woods), I would just happen to let most of the dogs
out in the yard.  Figured I'd give the people plenty of warning -- and if
they didn't like the dogs, they had no right in buying the property.

<<Of course their Dalmatian got loose constantly and came over in our
> yard but did we ever complain....no.>>

As I mentioned, our neighbor's dogs run loose all the time.  When we first
moved to our house in 1992, there was no fencing at all.  Now, the entire
property, except for one small corner that we never use, is completely
fenced.  We had had problems with stray dogs in the past, but once we got
the Pyrs, we didn't want them to roam, nor did we want strays bringing
disease and mess onto our property.  Like the old saying goes -- fences
make wonderful neighbors <g>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Py