Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

Let's not beat around the bush here since the existence of this dog has
never been a "secret" by his breeder.

Well, thanks, I guess.  That's more information than I thought was necessary
here on a public list, but I have no problem with it myself.

<<Just as a sidelight.  The impressions that you got, and to the best of your
understanding, clearly demonstrate the need to go straight to the source.>>

Well, first of all I did not know the source until this post from you so that
would have been quite a trick.  It does possibly demonstrate the need for
information.  I think the notion is lost in my suggestion amongst all this
recrimination i.e. to locate a dwarf breeding pair that might successfully
breed.

<<This was true of what you heard about Carolyn's
motives for sperm banking Ubu.>>

I am comfortable with what I heard and reported about Carolyn's dog.
Sometimes the attempt to be tactful publically might be mistaken for
imprecise information.  If your intent is to point out imperfections I have
as an observer, I am fine with that as I am human and will make mistakes.
That is not really what is important to me as I will look to anyone with good
information and if I made mistakes, I can adjust my impressions and certainly
are not ashamed of them, but this seems to have strayed badly from the post
of trying to find a breeding pair of Dwarfs.

Joe