Re: [pyrnet] Dwarf/dwarf breedings.

lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

No, my intent was to point out that we all need to be careful about what we
hear and what we think that we know.

You know, maybe it is better if you (me or anyone) misunderstand something to
spit it out publicly.  If you are wrong you give those out there a chance to
provide additional information.  Who knows maybe someone else heard and
thought the same thing.  To me the sin is not to be wrong, but to be wrong
and hide or mislead others.  So when I am wrong, and I will be, you can let
us all know same and we can debate it or agree on some position.  Under
either scenario good information is the winner.

Joe