Re: Re: Re: [pyrnet] neighbors.

Cari, I wasn't directing my letter specifically at anyone.  Long termers
have heard me complain for a while now that I can't even walk our dogs on
lead down the country road because of dogs running loose, and inevitably
running right out into ours to make trouble.

I do feel that if you can't contain a dog then you need to stand outside
with them when they are out  ( we do this ourselves ) and watch them.
And that other people do have a right "not " to be visited by
neighborhood dogs.  I am a dog lover, but other peoples dogs can cause
problems when they are not where they are supposed to be!  Knowing that
Pyrs. are a containment problem, should not be an excuse.  I have no
desire to make other Pyr. owners look bad, so therefore I make every
effort, to present mine in the best light possible.  If it means some
extra work, well, I accept that as part of dog ownership.  This was just
a reply to other letters written, I am sorry if you thought to take it
more personally.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas