Re: [pyrnet] neighbors.

Yes Cari, because even dogs at play can injure other stock.  Dogs running
an animal can run them to death, or into something ( as in the case of my
mare, causing the loss of her eye ).  After awhile people don't wait to
see what kid of dog it is, it shouldn't be on their property or in with
their animals, so they shoot.  I hate seeing dogs killed for being dogs.
Unfortunately, we are not able to get stricter enforcement for those who
own dogs and don't take care of them.  Another reason why I am so careful
of my own, is that I understand they could be shot by mistake.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka