Re: [pyrnet] neighbors.

Sissy,  No argument from this side!  You have to do what you need to do to
keep your critters safe.  If other people are going to be careless, or just
plain stupid, then I pitty their poor animals.  They shouldn't have these
animals if they can't take care of them -- and keeping them home where they
belong is part of that responsibility.  If a person has 200 acres with a
fence all around it, and they let their animals roam in that area -- fine
-- hey, it's THEIR property!  But as soon as those animals start infringing
on MY property, that's where I draw the line.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees