Re: [pyrnet] Re: dentistry

Braces for parrot mouth?  I think not!  It is nothing more than a physical
deformity -- one that can be easily lived with.  I have an 8 1/2 year old
Newfoundland that has an extreme parrot mouth (about 1 1/2 inches!).  He was
scheduled to be put down as a pup (breeder thought he wouldn't survive
because he wouldn't be able to hold food in his mouth).  We got word of this
pup and immediately adopted him.  At the proper time, of course, we had him
neutered...although I'm not sure if this is genetic.
The dog was spoiled, spoiled, spoiled by us because of his deformity.
Spoiled to the point of reaching 170 lbs! (he's now at 150).
Couldn't survive to eat? HA!
Linda & Maxwell Silver Hammer