[pyrnet] Pyrs & Llamas

We are seriously considering adding a set of Llamas to our ever growing
animal family.  We are in the long process of educating ourselves about
llamas (never thought that they would be so much to learn)!
Have found very little information on the possible relationship between Pyrs
and Llamas.
We currently are owned by a *very* dominant spayed female, an extremely laid
back neutered male, a typical male Newf, and a Golden "fat-triever".
Any suggestions, stories or words of wisdom out there?
Linda in AZ