[pyrnet] pet store pups

I went into one of our Local Malls that sell puppies and on each cage was a
Gold Star with a one year guarantee and the name of the breeder and where
the pups are from.I took the time to read each breeders name on the cage and
where the pups came from.I counted 16 puppies from the same breeder and from
there lost count of how many more came from a different person.I was sick by
the time I walked out of that store I honestly don't think any one else even
paid attention to what was right there in front of them to see.The poor
little things were nothing more than Puppy Mill Pups and the prices, for one
little Pekinese the price was $1.100.How do these people sleep at night!!!
                    Peggy,Shadow,Noel