Re: [pyrnet] pet store pups

Elaine and Pico,
I am not sure how I do it either - these pick ups are the worst - where I
have to meet the abuser.  I much prefer going to the shelters to get my
Pyrs.  JT's owner explained to me how he kept him in the yard without any
problem - to him it was ok.  I got him to the vet and he was completely
shaking - weak in the rear - weighing in at 77.  He did great in his first
foster home - gained 45 pounds.  He is now in his permanent home - doing
great.

Most of the time when I go to these homes to pick up the rescues I leave so
angry that I leave holding it together.  But I admit there are definitely
times I end up at the vet and have a good sob - and they sob right along
with me.

I don't know where these abusers end up in the end but it cannot be even
near the sweet spirits of my precious Kimba, Atlas, and Pericles.

Jen