Re: [pyrnet] pet store pups

In a message dated 01/08/2001 9:43:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
forgrtpyrs@erols.com writes:

<< But since you ask his special need is that he comes from a home where the
 way they kept him in the yard was by placing a tire around his neck.  >>

Jen, I don't know how you do it, but I have to congratulate you for finding a
place for this guy to live. I am just in tears thinking about this poor guy
in a yard with a tire around his neck. Every time I think I have heard it
all, someone tops it! I sincerely hope there is a special level in Hell for
animal abusers.

Elaine and Pico