Re: [pyrnet] Goslings and Pyrs.

Little story for fun!  I had been telling a friend yesterday that hubby
had set up the egg incubator in our large circular tub.  Commented that
they were within days of hatching, and that I really hoped they wouldn't!
 Obviously because what hubby starts, guess who, gets to take care of and
look after!

Well, within a few hours of opening my mouth, what should we hear but
little peeps.  I glanced at the incubator, but didn't see anything going
on.  Our pet birds were really going to town in the other room, so the
sound of the "peeps" were hard to track.  I even looked out the window to
see if any birds were close to the window, and that was what I was
hearing.  Before too long however, I found I was missing the five big
white fluffies....h'mmm.
I found them, around the tub, back paws on the floor, front paws on the
tub step, all their heads hug over the tub, turning this way and that!
Well, I was sure then where the peeps were coming from!

At the moment we have three goslings hatched out and drying in the
incubator, with several others not far behind.
All Pyr. kids line up with me now to see the fuzzy little critters, as I
get things ready for them to be transferred, and care for the incubator.
Now I worry that someone will feel inclined to take a picture of "six"
rear ends in the air
around the tub!  And the fur kids just can't wait for their new "honker
babies" to come out and wander around for them to follow!  So now the
Pyrs. have something new to focus on.

I have threatened to raise the birds in hubby's closet to get back at
him!  :-)   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas