Re: [pyrnet] Pet Store Loved One

In a message dated 1/12/01 5:07:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, Bien70@aol.com
writes:

<< I doubt I'll ever buy a puppy from a pet store again, I believe in rescue.

 But where will they go?  If not to caring people like us and others who will
 give them loving homes?  I love my Cassa and wouldn't do a thing differently.

 A part of me feels so angry at people who voice their opinions about "never
 buying pet store puppies," but the other part of me feels very angry at the
 people who feed into the "mall shopping" for the same, because that creates
 the demand and it will never stop. >>

There is no "ONE CORRECT ANSWER" to this question. It is truly a dichotomy.
The reality is that The good people who choose to patronize the pet stores
ENABLE them to reap the financial rewards that keep their business
profitable!!!

Terence Rickert