[pyrnet] Spam on the List; Introduction

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a few weeks but I
saw something I wanted to respond to so I thought
I'd introduce myself.

My husband Lance and I have had pyrs for 11
years.  We've been showing them for about 7.  Our
first litter is due at the first of the month.
Our first finished champion ended up being
dysplastic.  Our next show dog ended up with OCD.
 We finally have bred our girl CH PyrIndy's A
Rising Star at PyrPlay to CH Rivergrove's
Braveheart owned by Brenda Weiss.  We are
excited!!

We also have keeshonden and have had much more
luck with them!!! Fortunately they aren't as
popular as pyrs and consequently have fewer
problems overall.  We have finished 8 dogs -
include four we bred and have several others
pointed.

We are in Elizabethtown, KY, Lance is a massage
therapist and I teach English at Fort Knox High
School.

Now the comment I wanted to make...it's in
reference to the Great Pyrnees web site and
people listing litters on the guestbook.  The
keeshond web site has two other sections.  They
have a page where people can list litters and a
page for placement of older dogs.  The
information has to be submitted and it's reviewed
before it's posted.  I know that means more work
for those good enough to maintain the pyr site
but it really helps the kees community.  It also
weeds out just anyone posting puppies for sell.
The address is below if you'd like to check it
out.
http://www.sirius.com/~hbp/Kees/keeshond.html

I'll be talking to you guys later...

Debbie Hibberd