[pyrnet] Fw: CHAT, Rescue: Lost Pyr in CT

I just received an email from my rescue co-chair.  The ACO in Litchfield, CT
picked up a 6-9 m.o. neutered male Pyr a couple of days ago.  It had no
collar, tags or tatoo.  The ACO is going to have it scanned.

If you know of anyone who may have lost this dog, please contact me
(karen@dogsoft.com) or Catherine Oldham (cmo@together.net) privately ASAP.
We're going to take it into foster care if the ACO doesn't find a microchip.

Thanks,
Karen Reiter
Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast Rescue Chair

** Please do not crosspost as  I've sent this to all of the GP lists and the
Dog rescue lists.  Thanks...