[pyrnet] Re: Misc stuff

Attention:   All & wuffwuffers,
I changed the music, refaced some pages and added the Country Critters Rescue
Corral in Washington State.  They take dogs, cats as well as piggies there.
Here is Gracie's URL for her new page.  If you know of a great rescue org.
Send me
the banner and URL and I will be happy to add it to Graces banner page.

http://www.geocities.com/gracej_us/Grace2.htm

And here is the URL (its on the banner page of Graces site) for CCRC
belonging to Jo Cope in  Sedro Woolley, WA. She is a great large and small
dog rescue resource and
has rescued a lot of pot bellied pigs.  I mention her rescue as on building
her site I could not help but to notice the excellent living conditions her
animals
have.  The woman built an entire western town for her piggies.

http://www.geocities.com/ccrcus/splash/splash.html

Had fun making Kari's new banner
yesterday with animation.  I love it.  We are still having fun here playing
hard with our pooter toys.
Linda
Linda  Jetty and Kari Nord
Norjet Web Design