Re: [pyrnet] Working Show Dogs, was pet store puppies

Cindy,    I didn't know you have a Great Dane? I use to have one too but
we had to put her to sleep because of the contortioned stomach or
intestines problem they sometimes have. Tell me again what she or he
used to do with your steers? I really loved that Jessie --she was so
calm in the house but yet strangers were very wary of her outside but
also because of that big bark. We hope to have another some day when we
enlarge our house---Sophie and Bear already take up half of the living
room along with two teeagers. Do Danes and Pyrs get along very well--you
know Sophie can be areal "bitch" <g>? Thanks, Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!