Re: [pyrnet] Working Show Dogs, was pet store puppies

Thank you so much Cindy--that was beautiful. Jessie was actually a
rescue I guess---My husband's Uncle had mentioned this Dane to us for
about 3 weeks but never said it was that urgent--the people that had her
were moving I thought--then one day he (Uncle) called and wanted to know
right now--so the people brought Jessie to us--she wouldn't even get
near my husband and cowered under the kitchen table--lifting it when she
moved vbg>, now remember this was our first huge dog. We had been eating
breakfast so Dean offered Jessie his plate and of course became fast
friends. We later found out that her tme with those people had been
horrible for her--they locked her in a small room and she chewed her way
out, plaster and all. We also think she might have been beaten , she did
not like men at all except for my husband and children. She was so
sweet--my Mom got a Schnauzer puppy at x-mas and that puppy would nip at
her--grab her ears and hang on even if she got up from laying. If Jessie
got sick of Christy she would just plop one big paw over her and they
would both just snooze--they are a wonderful breed for a family--thanks
for writing--have a good day!   Bonnie and as you say "Fur Babies"

BE HAPPY!!!!!