[pyrnet] CHAT, EVENTS: GPCA 2001 National

I've had a number of people write to me asking if there is a limit to the
number of dogs that you can have in the hotel at this years National.  I've
spoken with the hotel and the show chair and have been assured that there is
NO limit to the number of dogs.  If you are told this information, please
ask to speak to a manager for clarification.

As more information becomes available and confirmed for the national, the
"2001 National" section of the PFNE website will be updated accordingly.
Next week, new items will be added in the "PFNE Store" section of our site
and the tenative schedule for the GPCA National will be posted.  Our url is
http://www.gratefuldog.net/pfne/

Hope to see you there!

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
PFNE Webmistress and Board Member.    :-)