Re: [pyrnet] Look what the cat drug in . . .Fleas!

They always went straight for my husband:  he was sort of an early warning device if there was one single flea in the house!  But seriously folks I too
have had success with Frontline and Advantage.  One other suggestion:  if after the fogging the fleas seem to stage a reoccurence, try steam cleaning
the carpets.

Years ago we had terrible trouble with fleas, and I bombed and sprayed and whatever but they always seemed to come back.  This was in the days before my
Pyrs, and also before Frontline or Advantage.  .  Finally in desperation I steam-cleaned all of the carpets, and was amazed at the eggs that were pulled
up.  And never had a problem again.  Nowadays it's an annual spring and summer ritual that just to be on the safe side I steam clean every carpet in the
joint at least twice, and more often three times during flea season.  Just.....in.....case.

Cheers and good luck!  (The flea is a wily beast!)

Jane Gill