Re: [pyrnet] Possible seizure

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Weisser" <lmweisser@home.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Possible seizure

Beau turned four back in September.

Most seizures turn out to be idiopathic epilepsy unless there
> is a clear trauma.  Sometimes they may be hypoglycemic in origin.  Many,
> many dogs have only one seizure that does not repeat or they have them a
> very long intervals that does not necessitate medication.

My vet also said that many times a dog will have one seizure and then never
have another one. I am glad to hear that confirmed. As I was not sure if I
should believe that. This is my furbaby we are talking about. My best friend
in the whole world. Don't get me wrong. I have a wonderful husband, children
and family. But I really believe that no one loves me with the purity and
depth that Beau does. We are his whole world. And we love him with all our
hearts. Thank you so much for the links! I will be doing my homework on
this.
Marie and Beau