Re: [pyrnet] Re: [-Great_Pyrenees-] Possible seizure

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: <-Great_Pyrenees-@egroups.com>
Cc: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>; "PYRMANIA" <PYRMANIA@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: [-Great_Pyrenees-] Possible seizure

> Cold be petite mal epilectic seizures or it could be something
> else. So hard to say
> Marie, have you used a different flea treatment, is he wearing a
> Preventic Collar? Any new cleaners for the floors, etc? >

Hi Barb. I have done nothing new or used anything new. And I just gave Beau
his heartworm pill today. I am just praying that this will be an isolated
incident. And not anything more serious. I have been hovering over him since
it happened. But he is his usually frisky playful self. He is such a
wonderful dog. Sweet and gentle with my cats, loving and very dovoted with
my 5 year old son. Very attatched and a little more rowdy with his dad. And
very loving and tender with me as he seems to know that mommy is a little
more fragile as I have arthritis in virtually every joint in my body and a
degenerative arthritic condition in my spine. Although we do play together
in the yard sometimes. I will crouch down and make a monster face and hop at
Beau. He then breaks into a big pyr grin and frisks in circles around me.
And then will come up to me and lean into me while rubbing his big head all
over me. That is about as wild as he lets himself be with me. I don't know
what I would do without him.
Marie and Beau