Re: [pyrnet] Look what the cat drug in . . .Fleas!

Seeing the posts on steamcleaning carpets reminded me of a
product I used in the past. It was a powder that I put on the
carpet and brushed in. As long as you did not steam clean the
carpets, it worked for a year. It was not an insecticide. I
believe the main ingredient was orthoboricacid, but I'm not
exactly sure. I still have it around here somewhere, when I find
it I'll post the name to the list. This stuff killed adult fleas
and any hatchlings by dehydrating them. I have not had to use it
in years.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com