[pyrnet] Placing pyr pup with heart condition?

Well, I have a very sad story.
My pyr had a puppy before I adopted her.  I eventually learned
what happened to the puppy - she is in foster care and has a
heart murmur.
The pup was recently taken to Colorado State University's Vet
Hospital, where it was diagnosed with Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia.
It is inoperable, and her life will likely be a few years at most.
I don't know anything about the condition, but I suppose a breeder
would go for euthanasia, but there is a person who really, REALLY
wants to find this pup a home, since it is "healthy-acting" now,
showing no signs of disease.  She has taken on financial responsibility
(although I offered) for all the testing and initial puppy care,
and would really like to find a loving home that will let this
pyr pup have a couple years of life.
I don't think I can take it in.  Is there ANY chance of finding a
home?  I suppose people will be upset at us for trying to place
her, when there are healthy dogs looking for homes.  But the pup
is beautiful, active, and full of life right now.  She is 9 weeks
old.
Any thoughts?  I am so sad, and feel some responsibility since I now
have the momma dog.
Thanks,
Caren and Kea