[pyrnet] GPCA National in MA

    Want to try and make it to the Nationals this year but was wondering if
the conformation classes are spread out over the whole 4-5 days or if it's
only a day or two and what else will be going on.  Need to probably find
some less expensive accommodations to, as we're going to have to rent a van,
are bringing at least three or four dogs and are driving from WV.  I know
many of you will have more expense than that but this will be my first
National and I'm not sure how to go about everything.  Thanks for the help.
:)

Chrissy
dsmth@iolinc.net