Re: [pyrnet] GPCA National in MA

From: "Smith, Deborah" <dsmith@iolinc.net>
<< Want to try and make it to the Nationals this year but was wondering if
the conformation classes are spread out over the whole 4-5 days or if it's
only a day or two and what else will be going on.  >>

Chrissy, our club (Pyrenean Fanciers of the NE) is hosting this national and
this is the tentative schedule:

MONDAY   APRIL 30, 2001 - Board Meetings begin Mid-day

TUESDAY   MAY 1, 2001
   Board Meetings
   Hospitality Suite manned in afternoon for first arrivals

WEDNESDAY  MAY 2, 2001
 9:30am Obedience
11:00am Futurity
1:00pm Rescue to 2:30pm
2:30pm Health Committee Meeting to 4:00pm
7:00pm Dr. Bell, DVM Tufts College - Genetics Seminar
- New Jersey Club Hospitality in Evening

THURSDAY  MAY 3, 2001
 9:30am Puppy Sweeps
   Veteran Sweeps
12:15pm Regular Dog Classes
    One hour after completion of Judging Dogs:
    Regional Representatives Meeting

- Penn Dutch Hospitality in Evening
 7:45pm International Symposium

FRIDAY   MAY 4, 2001
 9:30am Veterans
 10:00am Junior Showmanship
 10:45am Regular Bitch Classes
   Parade of Rescue Dogs (Immediately following Regular Bitch Classes)
   Annual Meeting (One Hour after completion of Judging)
   2002 Kick Off Party (1/2 hour following annual meeting)

SATURDAY  MAY 5, 2001
 7:30am Judges Education (For Judges)
 9:15am Best of Breed
   Award of Merit, Best Bred By, Stud Dog, Brood Bitch and
   Brace (Following Best of Breed), Best Veteran
   Banquet and Auction*****

We're waiting to hear from a couple more people about  scheduling their
Committee Meetings, but the judging times will remain the same.  The
schedule and all of the details will be posted on our website within the
next week or two.  Hope that this helps.

Best Wishes,
Karen Reiter
Pyrenean Fanciers of the NE Board Member/Show Committee
http://www.gratefuldog.net/pfne