Re: [pyrnet] BARF

Hi!

    Have tried getting on this but it hasn't been working.  Would like to know more about what to feed, what amounts and where to get everything.  Thanks!

Chrissy
hello Chrissy,

There is a Barfpyr list available.   There are quite a few members you can go
to the site:    http://www.smartgroups.com

I have only been feeding the BARF diet since November and am very pleased.
At first it was a little confusing but I finally have the hang of it.

I feel my animals are in better shape than ever and even though I thought
they were before (used to feed Nutro) I can now see the difference.

Take care and hope this helps
Dianne Migas - Jersey Shore
Steel Moment Great Pyrenees