Re: [pyrnet] BARF

    I think one of the lists is yours.  :)  I've tried getting on the
BARFPyrs site but it won't work.
    My main questions at this point are what to feed and how much to feed
each dog per day depending on age/size.  Also, I've heard it's less
expensive than commercial dog food, yet better for them but I just don't see
how.
    Thanks for your help.

Chrissy