[pyrnet] shelters (sorry long.)

Hi Judith ,Please except this is the way it is meant .I am trying very hard
to understand the fence issue.I my self would Love to have a fenced in area
for my pyrs to run.I have begged and pleaded with my Husband for years to
put me up a fence but I just keep coming up against a brick wall.Never once
have I ever opened by back door to let my dogs run yet I live on a farm no
neighbors and not near a road.When you see my Pyrs I'm always there with
them.But The people that I took my female Pyr from they did have a fenced in
yard yet it was easier for them to open the door and let her run and these
people lived right in the heart of town.Why they did this who knows maybe
they got tired of cleaning the yard .But Noel paid the ultimate price abuse
just for being a pyr .they were going to have her put to sleep because they
had to pay fines for her running.So I took her.Yet if I go to a shelter or
even rescue I would be denied to adopt an animal because I have no fence.I
know this is just me personally and what I do with my animals but it doesn't
make it any easier for me if I know I am capable of giving a pyr in need of
a loving forever home I would be denied.I wonder how many animals die
everyday because someone just like me doesn't have a fence.This is just what
I'm feeling in my heart and it dose hurt.
                        Peggy,Shadow&Noel