re: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

Help! We have a Pyr pup who has figured out that she likes to jump our fence.  Does anyone have any good advice? Thanks, Julie

I was sitting here in front of the computer, and he was clicking as some husbands do, and Jeff passed a channel that had a program with some animal behaviorists speaking. So I asked him to wait a min, so I could listen. They stated a lot of useful things, and the one that stood out the most was; dogs that jump fences, get out, or generaly misbehave . . . maybe board. Just like kids might get sometimes. Then I looked at my husband, and laughed...he had gone back to clicking through the channels after the segment ( Like he does when he gets board). In seeing the correlation between what had been stated and looking at my husband I though uhmmm...could be right And I applied the hypothesis/theory to my life...

Emmett gets out less, but hubby still clicks...lol
Merri, Emmett (Pyr) & Melvin (GS, GR)

Mer