Re: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

    O....K....  Six months and already jumping a six foot high chainlink
fence.  Humm.
    Well before I start giving suggestions, let me ask a few more questions.
Is she jumping and clearing the fence (hope not) or climbing it?  What is
the gage of the wire and the size of the openings (1 inch, 2 inches, 3
inches of the chainlink fabric)?  What is the particular circumstances of
her getting out?  Is she after something, is she in her own pen or in a
fenced yard?  Anything you can think of and then I'll tell you what I've
done (so far) with mine.  :)  Hope to hear soon.

Chrissy
dsmith@iolinc.net