[pyrnet] BARF

I, too, have had the occasional thought about whether a dog really "Knows"
what they're eating.
Recently Tucker was prescribed a special diet due to various allergies.  My
vet gave me the choice of fish & potato, duck & potato, lamb & potato, rabbit
& potato or venison & potato.
Well, the fish just smells TOO much, and I was 'afraid' of feeding Tucker the
duck, rabbit or lamb because he might run in to one someday and mistakenly
think it's dinner!  I figured he's not going to run into too many deer in the
suburbs of Phoenix!
Sometimes, I think I should stop thinking!
Linda