[pyrnet] chat,health

Hi all it has been some time since I was here. To cover the who and how many and all that stuff. Two pyrs - one male 5 years old, one female 6 years old, one jack always looking up.  One wife - age I am not that stupid, one brain dead kid 18. Me to old to tell...raised with dogs, I think my real mother was a dog. My adopted mother bred and showed Scots for years. I have had Sheps and Danes, Jacks and one Irish. One on one training only for 30 years the old fashion way. I only get along with dogs and some times my wife never my kid. I have blond hair blue eyes and am 6'3, weigh in at 235 lb.. and if you believe that you have been on the net to long. To the point......
I got one for who ever has any ideas. Cody started a couple years back having seizures that got worse each month and were at about the same time each month like clock work.
Yes we did all the test stuff and came back with a who knows , could be might be ????? Now here is the part that is strange He stop one and half years ago having seizures till the other day. He had a very light one but very strong, he went all stiff and drooling but did not dehydrate like he use to. A year and half later even the vet is puzzled. The only thing we changed was his diet. I did not introduce him to his new food just gave it to him. That was a week before the seizure also we ran out of his leg medicine so he was off it for three days. The vet thought he was being poisoned a few years back but we could not find anything from the test, to many things he said and if you don't know what to look for it is next to impossible to find. I did leave him and My girls alone to go in and out as they want for one day. So now I sit and wait and pray that it was the change of food and all is OK now. (So can changing his food to abrupt be the problem ?????) I sent a post to Stella asking her thoughts on this and not sure if she is still on this list any more but I thought I would cover the bases as to just maybe some else has gone through this.

Thanks
DanR.
cody&kira&sassy