re: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Hi Lisa,
I got Emmett because of his pride, his intelligent, and most of all his indomitable spirit.
To reduce him to nothing ... is a shame.
If your intent was a passive dog, complacent, and timid. Then a Pyr is not the right dog for you.
Read pyrenees history, and what they were bred for.
Iam sorry,
he broke up your crate...I wouldn't want to be in one either.
Merri, Emmett (Great Pryenees) & Melvin (GS,GR)