re: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Hi Cindy,

Oh, Yes, I remember my childhood on the farm. My Granddaddy had an electric fence to keep the live stock in. My friends, and I got together once to play chain on the electric fence. Have you ever played it? It was fun! One player grabs the fence, and other players at the same time hold hands. The player at the end gets a jolt out their big toe. Well, one of the players in turn ( it was her first time) got zapped so hard her sneaker smoked, and the bed under her big toe toenail turned purple. She screamed and then cried all the way home. Later she lost that toenail. It was not me, but I sure felt sorry for her. And all the player involved got an earful from their parents. Kids just have to be kids. After that we just stuck to playing cow pie baseball in the pasture. Less harmful, but a lot more smelly.

Their is my experience with electric fencing as a child.
Merri, Emmett(Pyr) & Melvin (GS, GR)