Re: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

    That's horrible!  When I was little I stayed faaarr away from electric
fences.  :)

Chrissy

> Hi Cindy,
>
> Oh, Yes, I remember my childhood on the farm. My Granddaddy had an
electric fence to keep the live stock in. My friends, and I got together
once to play chain on the electric fence. Have you ever played it? It was
fun! One player grabs the fence, and other players at the same time hold
hands. The player at the end gets a jolt out their big toe. Well, one of the
players in turn ( it was her first time) got zapped so hard her sneaker
smoked, and the bed under her big toe toenail turned purple. She screamed
and then cried all the way home. Later she lost that toenail. It was not me,
but I sure felt sorry for her. And all the player involved got an earful
from their parents. Kids just have to be kids. After that we just stuck to
playing cow pie baseball in the pasture. Less harmful, but a lot more
smelly.