Re: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

Oh geez I didnt think of that! I took her out today on a leash and she looked
at me like I was crazy and spoiling all her fun! My other two are chipped and
I am taking her in this weekend to get done,but I called most the animal
shelters and humane socities and I was told by many that they have the
scanner but they never use it! This is disturbing to me, here I am trying to
keep my little juvenille deliquents safe but.......no help from them. Thanks
for listening. Julie