[pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

Just a note for Julie with regard to using a drag or a no-jump harnass on her dog within the fence - I have read on the FlockGuard list a few instances of dogs dying after jumping fences and having their drags or harnasses catch on the fence.  In my town, a dog on a long tie-out also died after jumping his fence and not being able to reach the ground on the other side.  Gruesome and probably doesn't happen all that often, but I thought I should mention it as something to watch out for.  Good luck with all the other suggestions - sounds like a dog full of the joy of life!  Would love to see her jumping!  But I'm sorry for your all too natural frustration.

Gerry and Tuff Travis and little rescue Sugar, none of whom can jump over their four foot fence, thank goodness.