Re: [pyrnet] Shelters and Breeders (was: shelters)

Cindy, I don't get the paper, but, I can tell you that 12 years
ago, when I was looking into Pyrs for the first time, I called a
large pet store up in North Jersay and was told I would have to
pay between $1200.00 and $1500.00 for a puppy! We didn't do so.
We paid $250.00 and drove to WV for Poke. Big mistake, but
probably would have been the same even if we had paid a lot more!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com